Soundcloud

Friday 5 December 2014

30,000...ERMGRDDD THANK YOU!

So today my soundcloud hit 30,000 plays from you amazing people who have supported/listened. 
Each song-play makes writing my 80s cheese so much sweeter!

Yesterday I also finished another track for my next EP which brings the total to 5 tracks with one or two possibly before the beast is released! 

I'm still contemplating getting other Synthwave artists to remix one of the tracks on the EP; so if you're reading this and you'd like to - send me a message on soundcloud and we can start the process! 

I've sometimes wondered why I created this blog, and it makes more sense the more I write. The reason is so just perchance the people who have helped me to get where I am will read this and understand what they've created :)

Now go and buy my music you filthy animals.


No comments:

Post a Comment